Monday, October 30, 2006

Finding Myself


Finding Myself


Pain is a killer
That is why we take painkillers
Memories are moments
Those never change
They fade with time




I have always found my road
Empty and stranded
The people have come and left.
Nothing much has changed.
Time is still the same
As I am the last man standing on my road
In search of a true friend

This road never seems to end
As I stretch my boundaries
Across the horizons of my dreams
I begin to find true peace
In the loneliness that surround me.

I give up hopes of human faces
And human love I yearn for.
I find myself talking
To myself at times –
Or God perhaps

As I still walk on the road of life
That never ceases to exist
I find God standing at the other end
With His gifts of grace and mercy

When I look back
I find myself changed
And full of cheerfulness
For others to become
What I am today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kazi ! dis is so true .... never knew u felt this way too .......