Wednesday, December 31, 2008

::StaYinG AlivE::

I am neither good at words
Nor am I good at thoughts
I am just a simple guy
Who keeps trying to remain
The way that I am

I cannot help myself
To come out of this dream
That I don’t want to end

I just want to let it flow
So that I can live another day
And sing another song
For another lonely sketch

I wish I never knew
That most dreams don’t come true
Yet all that I yearn for
Is the touch of another soul

I hope I still believe I am mortal
I just feel I have forgotten it all
I want to celebrate each and every moment
From this day on
As if I were never going to die

I feel so high
Elated by the time
That I am spending now

I wish I could hold on to time
And not let it slip away
As I work my days
To dream my nights in sheer delight

I wish I could see myself
From the other end
For I have never been happier

I don’t know if at all I’d be remembered
By the few who know me
Once the sun stops shining on me

Here I am
Celebrating every moment
That I am living now
As I reminisce all the wrinkled pages
Of my faded past

Here I am
I may not be leaving now
But I surely am
Celebrating every moment
Of being alive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ibz, i loved this. its beautiful :)