Friday, November 23, 2007

::IntoxicatioN::

I often dream, intoxicated by the hallucinating moments we spent together. These moments shall remain with me however faded and worn out – as a silent treasure.

A new world has seemingly woven itself within the two of us; touched by compassion, felt by the depth of serenity and seen by the blinded eyes of our carefree souls breathing inside us.

It delights me to dream about you whenever I can. It bleeds me to imagine that you are far away…

I cannot assess how painful the torture has become for me with your absence as I patiently wait with hope. Days pass like years and time crawls like a snail.

I do not know what would remain of me by the time you return to me. I hope you still find me as my old self waiting with my arms wide open for you to fill in the vast sea of emptiness inside me that has been dilapidated ever since you left.

I just hope you do not have to plant wild orchids upon my grave by the time you have returned to find me – silenced by silence.

1 comment:

Aishwarya. L said...

IAM WONDERING HOW CAN U CREATE A MASTERPIECE EVRYTIME...........ND ITS MY FAV OF ALL UR WRK....DNT STP WRITIN NY POINT OF LIFE UR ONE TALENTED CHAP....