Tuesday, November 27, 2007

::SometimeS AgaiN::



Sometimes when I gaze in the evening sky
My eyes search for the answers I fail to find
Sometimes my soul helps me face the world
Sometimes it fails to win some hearts

Sometimes I bleed in pain
Sometimes I weep with joy
Sometimes I fail to find a faithful friend
Who could hear me say: I am just a simple man

Sometimes I stop to think
How my show would end one fine day
Sometimes I try to reason with destiny and understand my fate
Of what has in reality become

Sometimes I turn around and look back to reminisce my past
Sometimes I look ahead in order to forget
The days those were once unbearably hard

Sometimes some things are never understood however true

Sometimes some lies can change one’s life
With the desire to live again
Like a real man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

A N T Z said...

sometimes i wish we meet...so i can personally tell you how wonderful and amazing you r...ur poems are beautiful..honestly