Thursday, January 07, 2010

...sacrifice...

The trail of crimson blood
Taint the cold grey floor
Of my isolated chamber of
Wounded memories

As I remain shackled behind iron bars
To withhold myself
From reaching out to you
And disturb your happy moments
Now that you have
Been able to forget me
For quite some time

I bereave every moment of truth
I bleed every time I think of you

I sacrifice my emotions
I forgive those feelings
That were perhaps
Never meant to be for me

If only you knew
What you meant to me
You would not have
Let me bleed like this

But that you are gone
If you ever return
You would find your name
Engraved upon
The walls of my heart

You might look for me
Wanting to return to me
But it would have been too late
By then

I would have gone
Sacrificing my love
Leaving behind
A legacy of memories
In your name…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"As I remain shackled behind iron bars
To withhold myself
From reaching out to you" .... sometimes its really unbearable to conceal true emotions from sm1 who z close to ur heart .. i really can feel the intensity u tried to project over here.

Anonymous said...

this post is so sentimental!

Yuyun Sabrina said...

im so touched :')