Friday, January 01, 2010

"THANKSGIVING" - a dedication to a very special friend

There is actually very little that I can express today about my gratitude towards life the way it has helped me understand it.

I dedicate this very day in loving memory of a very special friend who I wish to thank from the bottom of my heart. I always hid my emotions within me concealing them from the outside world… but today I wish to admit the role that this special friend played in my life as a beacon of inspiration at times when I have often been alone and isolated.

I must admit that I could helplessly do nothing to hold things in place the way I had wished. However, I regret nothing as to me, those times spent meaningfully were some of the best moments of my life and I wish to live every day cherishing those memories with my head held high and braving a smile…

We often pray to Almighty to bless us with happiness and all the good things in life. This friend brought everything in my life and for some moments, I felt I was living beyond my dreams… everything that started to happen later seemed to have a heavenly glow in them as they began to unfold.

I am feeling so touched and emotionally stirred by this parting that I cannot express how lonely I have now become. I could sense that we would be parting today or tomorrow and I just could not bear to let go.

I consider this special friend as a heavenly blessing from above. All I can do is thank Almighty over and over again for blessing me with such a wonderful friend. Nothing would change my memories or my feelings. It is just that my respect has increased manifolds towards this special friend and I shall forever remain grateful and obliged.

I am so deeply shocked and shaken… that my eyes are brimming with tears in them and I feel I can hardly write any more.

“…I can never stop thanking you for what you truly mean to me…You shall never be forgotten…I am sure you know how much you shall be missed in sober silence every single day...I am so proud of you!"

Kazi


Friday, 01 January 2010

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

“…I can never stop thanking you for what you truly mean to me…You shall never be forgotten…I am sure you know how much you shall be missed in sober silence every single day…”


that is really` really amazing`. your` friend truly cherishes` you .
well`. all i can say now is ..
best wishes`. and congrats`

don`t let your` friend slip away` .
they`re kinda hard to find around these days.

Anonymous said...

your friend is truely very lucky to have u as her friend. the way u miss her, im sure she misses u too. in this world everythn gradually changes with the passage of time, but i really hope the strong bond that u have with ur friend will remain unchangeable n last forever.

Yuyun Sabrina said...

now im curious who is THIS special friend?? hmmmmmmm

kazicreations said...

A good friend is a Heavenly Blessing...a "special" friend is priceless and irreplacable.