Thursday, February 18, 2010

DARE

Loneliness is a strange experience
It is something that begins as a mystery
Until it becomes a haunting misery
Once it start living inside you

Life brews dreams at one end
While it baits them with sacrifices on the other
Sacrifices have never been an easy pick
But fate at times leaves you with no choice either

I dared to hope again
Even when every ounce of desire
Evaporated from my heart

I dared to walk again
Even when my feet kept bleeding over
Shredded glass and thorns obstructing my path

I dared to smile again
Even when I failed to find
A warm feeling to cheer me up

I may have quit dreaming
About my own future
To serve a better purpose

I would rather wish to serve the people
Who lead incomplete lives
And fill their empty spaces
By living their dreams with everything
I can give away


“I dared to dream again”

2 comments:

soni said...

its alws gud to dare n dream..may all ur dreams cm to reality..

Anonymous said...

its better not to dream. illusion, dreams all f dis only giv u temporary happiness. somtimes ur expectations rises so high that when u face the harsh reality, it becomes very difficult to accept the things n set ur mind to start fresh. life becomes intolerable @ that time.